Monday, March 6, 2023

February 14, 2023 - I Watch Dubai Bling and Identify My Blockages Related to Luxury, Wealth and Rich People

 

The film attracted me in a strange way because it is not my kind of film. I prefer sci-fi movies, mysteries, comedies, not gossip and soap operas.

However, I watched it and it took me 2 days to finish it. I discover 2 pages full of limiting beliefs related to luxury, wealth, rich people. I discover that I don't feel at ease in the luxurious environment of the rich...so how can I be rich in these conditions?

Here are the beliefs I discovered while watching the series:

Rich people are arrogant.

Rich people are fussy.

Rich people are not grateful for what they have.

Rich women are arrogant.

Rich women divorce.

Rich women are fake.

Rich women are jealous.

Rich people are materialistic.

Rich people are fake.

Rich women are hard to please.

Rich women are nagging.

Rich women are gossipers.

Rich women are bad.

The rich have no real friends.

Rich women are proud.

Rich women are rude.

Rich women hurt each other.

Rich women are conceited.

Rich women have bad relationships with their partners or are single.

Rich women are spoiled.

Rich people have no real friends.

Rich people are unhappy.

Rich women are pretentious.

Rich women are shallow.

Rich women love drama.

Rich women use every opportunity to stand out.


On February 15, at the end of the series, I recorded a meditation with the modification of all these programs in a single session, a meditation that I listened to the same day.

The result... on February 23, I watched the film again, but with completely different feelings - with attention, without envy, without resentment and even with admiration for those beautiful, elegant and successful women.

I think that getting rid of envy and resentment is an important step in tuning in to the vibration of abundance and wealth. It's good, I say, let's go ahead...

February 14, 2023 - I work Previously Identified Programs

  In the morning I work: I fear failure I deserve to be successful NO I deserve to be prosperous NO Only men earn money Men earn money only ...