Monday, March 6, 2023

February 13, 2023 - Depression, I Download Feelings (High Volume)

 

All day I read from the advanced Theta Healing book. I discover a lot of programs to work on that I write down and a lot of feelings to download that I don't seem to have - e.g. I know what it means to be loved as I am.

The list overwhelms me and amplifies the bad mood I've been carrying with me all day. There are so many. It seems to me that I will never succeed. I discover in Chapter 5 no less than 24 pages with feelings recommended to be downloaded. With all my bad mood, I decide to record myself a Theta meditation on my phone, a meditation in which to download all those feelings, plus about 3 more pages I wrote down previously.

The meditation goes on for an hour. I gather courage and decide to listen to it before bed with my headphones.

I fall asleep and wake up right before the last 10-15 feelings out of several hundred. Phenomenal.

I go to bed and wake up in the morning with a much better mood. All these busy days in which I focused only on Theta Healing really messed me up. I need a break, but I can't take it. It's not my style. I fight until the end to get what I want. I can't give up now that I have a few steps left.

I am starting a new notebook in which I will write everything I achieve in the field of theta healing.

At the beginning of it, I write the main commands learned so far in the course - energizing, scanning, releasing programs, healing, downloading feelings, manifestation. Some I didn't do in the course, but I found them in the manual I received later by courier.

Status - I am disturbed, tired, but the download of feelings gave me energy to continue. We are going forward...

February 14, 2023 - I work Previously Identified Programs

  In the morning I work: I fear failure I deserve to be successful NO I deserve to be prosperous NO Only men earn money Men earn money only ...