Wednesday, February 22, 2023

How Theta Healing Found Me


At the end of 2022, I was looking through the holiday offers of publishing houses to buy new books. I accidentally came across Vianna Stibal's books and decided to buy all 6 volumes translated into Romanian. I didn't know anything about Theta Healing, I was attracted by the blue color that I like enormously since forever :) and I remembered that I had vaguely heard about this term from one of the people I was following online - I couldn't remember who or when. All I knew was that these books attracted me and I bought them all. At that time, I had no plans to take courses or practice this technique. I just wanted to know more.

I started reading the books at the beginning of January 2023. I found them difficult, the meditations a bit difficult to put into practice only after reading the book and I decided to look for the recorded meditations online. I didn't find them, but instead I found a lot of videos of a theta healing instructor talking about how this technique changed her life. I went to her website and signed up for the newsletter. I also saw the courses and at the time they seemed expensive - they cost about 300 EUR per level.

About two weeks after I signed up for the newsletter, I received an email with an invitation to a free online webinar...but from another person, not the one I signed up for. It seemed strange to me, but I participated. The webinar lasted an hour, it was about financial prosperity, nothing about Theta Healing specifically. I found it interesting and at the end of the webinar I received a 50% discount for the Theta Healing courses held by the same instructor.

At the moment I didn't give much importance - I was hunting for free webinars.

I continued to read the book Theta Healing Basic DNA - the beginner's module and as the date of the course approached, the idea began to sprout - "but what if I participate?". I proposed to participate if I manage to collect the money in time for the course.

And yes, I received them exactly 2 days before February 1, when the discount expired. The course was between February 3 and 5...so I had to be there :) and I was :)

February 14, 2023 - I work Previously Identified Programs

  In the morning I work: I fear failure I deserve to be successful NO I deserve to be prosperous NO Only men earn money Men earn money only ...