Friday, February 24, 2023

February 12, 2023 - Advanced DNA Book, Programs, Sending Love to the Child in the Womb

 

Immediately after the beginner's course, I started reading the advanced book. On February 12th, I go through the Basic DNA book and continue with Advanced DNA.

I write in the new agenda all the limiting programs that I have identified as active and are not worked on yet, the list is chaotic and not only related to money:

- I am worthy of being loved NO

- I am afraid of my purpose in life

- I'm afraid of failure

- I hate my father

- I will find peace when my father is dead

- I know how to trust my father NO

- If I love too intensely, people leave me

- I have debts to pay

- I deserve to be successful NO

- I deserve to be prosperous NO

- I have to sacrifice my life for others

- I feel useless

- I am slow to achieve what I want

- I have to fight the evil

In the evening I take a bath that fills me with peace and joy and during the bath I resume the theta meditation and send love to myself and my loved ones, one by one, according to the command in the manual, given that the vast majority of them were children with many traumas from the fetal state. This meditation sends them love, peace and trust even if they didn't feel wanted and felt the negative energies around them at the time they were conceived.

I don't know the result, but for me the meditation filled me with peace and spiritual joy.

About money... the same... I have projects, but they come in bursts, I pay ridiculously high taxes, which annoys me. The flow of money is not smooth, abundant and uninterrupted as I wish... but moving forward...

February 14, 2023 - I work Previously Identified Programs

  In the morning I work: I fear failure I deserve to be successful NO I deserve to be prosperous NO Only men earn money Men earn money only ...